Thursday, November 7, 2019

11/7 Red Headed Raider

Larger than life, this one... I think anyway.  How big are those little buggers?  They probably weigh like 4 ounces, but sure can cause a huge amount of damage!  They've been wanting to live under our front porch, and Duane has sealed up the holes, but I still see them flitting in and around there.  I suppose we should move the pumpkins further away...
Did you ever read Chatterer The Red Squirrel? by Thornton Burgess?  These were my mom's books when I was growing up- lots of wildlife wearing jackets and hats, like Beatrix Potter.  I wonder if they knew each other?
I will have this guy with me at the Boutique By The Creek this Saturday!  Come on by and see him in  person!  Though if you buy him before then, I will ship him to you as soon as I can!
Wahoo!


6x9 acrylic on wood
$110

No comments: