Sunday, November 3, 2019

11/3 Another Commission!

Whew!
Bit of a late last night, with the daylight savings... had a sleep-over of 10 year olds, so we watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and "The Simpsons' Movie" and "Bob the Builder and the Golden Hammer"... I went upstairs to go lay down at 12:30 while they were watching episodes of "64 Zoo Lane". Have you ever heard of that one?  We love it!
 And I'm still planning on attempting a HOMEvember kinda painting project, though I haven't gotten any submissions at this point, and I think I'm going to drop the price a bit, and I'll start by painting places I've lived or stayed at... but I'm not sure I'll be starting on that tomorrow~ so goes my work towards being impeccable with my word...
Ah well.
I don't think I'm done with squirrels yet either!  Stay tuned!
8x8 acrylic on wood
sold

No comments: