Friday, July 5, 2019

Tettegouche Visitor Center ART OPENING TONIGHT!

Ack!  I hope this isn't too late!  Hey you!  If you happen to be up north for the weekend and are nearby, come on over to Tetteguche Visitor Center tonight for my Art Opening!  I've got some yummy snacks and Kurt will be making me do an artist talk at some point as well-  this show features some of my newest work including deer and landscapes, and I know a couple pieces have already sold!


Tettegouche Visitor Center is on Highway 61 just north of the Palisades and Silver Bay! We'll be there from 7 to 8:30~

Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Michele said...

That is THE BEST spot! You know my story about how I found you via Rita via Tettagouche so it has a special place in my heart. Will it be up for a while? I'll be up in GM for the tinsmithing class (Kathy R made me sign up for a class I didn't think I needed to take) in early August.

Michele said...

That is THE BEST spot! You know my story about how I found you via Rita via Tettagouche so it has a special place in my heart. Will it be up for a while? I'll be up in GM for the tinsmithing class (Kathy R made me sign up for a class I didn't think I needed to take) in early August.