Saturday, July 6, 2019

Dobbie for Jake W!

I painted Dobbie a little earlier today, and only just got to posting her now! It's been a busy time here- and now the skies area strange color and the air is smokey... there are wildfires in Manitoba that are causing the air to get schmuggery. It was our last class at the Art Colony today and my students did an excellent job!  For a 3 day class, they kicked out a lot of effort.
So this is Dobbie!  I chose this photo because of that ear and those eyes... and this is what Cat sent to me about her~

"This is our new pup!  I think the top photo - head tilted, ears on full alert - looks the most like her.  Classic Rat Terrier. Her name...is Dobbie (yes, like the Harry Potter house elf she resembles)-
She is sooooo sweet and perfect."

I love a happy rescue story!


8x8 acrylic on wood
$192 

No comments: