Sunday, June 30, 2019

OFFICIAL LIST for 30 Dogs in 30 Days!

Wahoo!!!

Here is the Official Tenth Anniversary "30 Dogs in 30 Days" Daily Painting Project July 2019 LIST!
And if you were expecting to be on it, there is still time to send me an image!  I have a few spaces left!

I'll be painting each dog on the day listed, usually in the morning, and if I am able to paint in a public space, I'll let you know! I believe I'll be at St Kate's Art Fair on the 13th, and so Linus may be a public painting!  Unless I do him in the morning before heading out, though that's unlikely...

Thank you so much for being a part of this continuing adventure!


1- Pixie for Marie S
2- Izzie for Kirsten R
3- Kimber for Connie P
4- Wiley for Tanya
5- Diya for Michelle
6- Dobbie for Jake W and Cat C
7- Avi for Kelly E
8- Omo for Gretchen
9- Panchan for Andy and Kathy
10- Kai for Kelly E
11- Roxy for Anne W
12- Murray for Robin T
13-Linus for Kate T
14- Oliver for Sandi
15- Berit for Laurie E
16- Someone for Emma G
17- Keti for Amy J
18- Her Daughter's Pup for Joanne W
19- Angus for Mary H
20- Sparky for Molly G
21- Zorro for Bethany W
22- Bailey for Sarah K
23- Coko for Kurt
24- Double Dogs on the Deck for Anne Winkleworth
25- Rusty for Tom’s Birthday
26- Gabby for Shandy and Joe
27- Abby for Jeffery S
28- Dibbs for Shelley
29- Bella the Boxer for Laura J
30-

No comments: