Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Forest Princess

So this is an oil painting. On white. Feels a little different than my usual.  I'm not sure how much I like the oil paint.  I'm trying to keep it outside at home, and intend to keep it at the studio. It isn't as user friendly as my acrylics, and my time is so limited that it feels a pointless excersize.  I always spell that word wrong...
Anyway, this one is 8x8, and for sale, but you can't have it for at least another two weeks because the paint won't dry. Another reason I'm not in love with oil.  It's also difficult to photograph.  Hmm.  I sound kinda grumpy about this, don't I?

And I'll be at the St Anthony Park Art Festival this Satuday from 10-5!  I'm a Featured Artist!  And I'm really excited because the weather is looking up for Saturday!  Yay!!! click on the link for more info and directions! 
Wahoo!


8x8 OIL on panel
$150

No comments: