Wednesday, April 10, 2019

4/10 Homestead Palm

If you are near me in Minnesota right now, you are experiencing some weather-situational-stress, perhaps connected to your drive home from work, which from past experience in such situations has already taught you will be a long, slow, scary affair.  I will admit I love snow. I love Minnesota, I love Minneapolis, I love winter, BUT I have actually had enough of it this year. It seems we should all be able to just call in tomorrow and make it be an emotional health day. Just stay home. Drink tea, read a book, cozy up to the last little parts of why winter is something to look forward to, and then melt it all and bring on the sun!

Ack.
So this is a palm tree from our Florida adventures of a couple weeks ago~  you can buy it for yourself if you want to hold onto the idea of sunshine...
I'll send it to you ready to hang on your wall~  a little bit of sunshine for you!
6x6 acrylic on wood
$75

No comments: