Sunday, February 10, 2019

2/9 A Birthday Thing

I meant to post this yesterday!  Darn it- We had a GREAT class in my studio yesterday!  I'll post a couple demo paintings later- and really DO try painting fabric for a challenge!  It's tricky and abstract, and an exercise in paying attention.
Which is also what painting people is for me!  This is my friend's daughter, for my friend's birthday which was celebrated yesterday and was such a great time for all of us!  We are so lucky to have friendships with loving creative people who have kids of similar ages, and who are so in touch with their inner kid too!  We all had a great time- and I gave my friend a painting of her son several years ago and intended to get one done of her daughter someday...

That was the day!

7x7 acrylic on wood
spoken for!

No comments: