Monday, February 4, 2019

2/4 Another Orange!

This one was a demo for a catch-up painting class at my studio yesterday, and is on a 5x5 wood panel~  it was a quickie but I have to say I am really pleased with it!  Those oranges are just the greatest~ I mean the colors of orange!  And it was a delight to pop those little specks of white on the top for some bling!

And i've been a bit busy trying to figure out how to create an on-line painting class for people who don't live near me, and it's taking a bit of figuring out-  I'll put something out soon on my newsletter to let you know how it's going.  It's a big learning curve, trying to figure this stuff out!  And i'm not sure it's going to look at professional as I'd like it just yet, so this may be just the first iteration of it~
But I'm super excited about being able to try this for you!

And I'll just be pricing this one at $45 for the whole thing!  So no auction, just a reasonable price-  how's that?

5x5 acrylic on wood
$45
and it is YOURS! Click here!

No comments: