Thursday, February 28, 2019

2/28 OFFICIAL LIST of "30 Cats in 30 Days" 2019!

Hi there people!  It is here!
The Official List for "30 Cats in 30 Days" March 2019

I've been working on this list for days, and the first thing I'll say is that it is a FLEXIBLE list.  

Because I am human and I have a life and I'm being more gentle to myself, I reserve the right to squeeze two cats into one day or swap creatures around or substitute someone for someone else. Of course, I will not do that if you have already asked to buy your painting or if you've told me a special date for your painting. I really really really will do my absolute best to not miss any days, because that is the point of this entire process, and I very much appreciate your acting as a cheerleading squad/dominatrix by making me responsible for my word. So please follow along here on my blog and yell at me!

And if you expected to see your name and pet on this list but it isn't there, please email me immediately and we'll get that straightened out.  Also, if you are planning on purchasing your painting, do let me know so I can mark it SOLD so someone else doesn't buy it out from under you.  

This has happened before.

I'm just saying...

Oh and I've left a couple days open near the end so I can do some juggling if needed.

And now, 

THE LIST.....

1- Waldo for Kate R
2- Blue for Sonya
3- Basil for Alexis 
4- Chimney Sweep for 
5- MiaoMiao for Bette J
6- Oswald for Barb
7- Leo for Jenneke
8- Ella for Lindy   
9- Pilar for Constance
10- Felix for Solveig M
11- Bear AND George for Harper 
12- Winnie for Harper
13- Tigger and Trixie for Robin N
14- Buddy for Kathy P
15- Zuko the Yak and Gideon the African Grey for Lois
16- Kitaro for Michaela 
17- Princess Peach for Kelly
18- Silly for Wanda
19- Francois the Tuxedo for Barbara S 
20- Isabelle for Barbara S  
21- Circe the Calico for Barbara S  
22- Flint on the tires for Anne W
23- Zoe the rag doll for Marcy
24- Angel for Judith Rae
25- Naldo for Joe L
26- Dreamy the Rat for Greta  
27- Sonny Boy and Stella Bella for Roxanne W
28- Dorian Grey for Robin W
29-Georgina for Theresa Moe
30- Freddie and Archie for Jenny B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chimney Sweep for...Cat Campion! I'm so thrilled that you will be part of the healing process of losing my precious Chimney far too young.
I look forward to weeping publicly over her image at Diamonds on the 12th.