Wednesday, December 5, 2018

12/5 December already?!

Well, I've just hung the show at Diamond's, and am now tackling the lovely line-up of commissions people want before Christmas!  SUCH fun!  I seriously have the greatest job~  
So here is one~  this is Dickens!  I think I'm safe posting him because he was a present for the client to herself, so no surprises here!
And I also want to thank everyone who came out last weekend for the Winter Frolic at the Ivy!  It was an absolute delight to see everyone!  I think I hugged everyone who bought anything on Sunday, and I was so pleased to also give so many bags away!
I do still have some lovely paintings in my on-line gallery here, and for the rest of December, if you ask, I'll cover shipping for you!  See, I wanna see who reads the fine print...
Ah, love!

8x8 acrylic on wood
sold~

No comments: