Wednesday, November 7, 2018

11/7 Our House

SO... still wanting to paint houses/homes/ places we love to be for the next 20 days, and it's looking like it may be a lot of my own pics~  though I DO have a bit of a list for the project below~

SO if you've sent me a house and I'm not showing it here, please remind me!  I've just been a bit of a basket case with too many things going on, and now that elections are OVER and it (maybe) feels like things have settled a bit, I can focus more on my art again.
I've made a page here with more info~
and dropped the price!  Because I CAN!
DO come to the wonderful creative Boutique By The Creek at Lisa's House this Saturday, 10-5! Info HERE!  And/or come see us perform at the MWMO for our last performance of this year! 1-4 Info HERE!

Our House 8x10 acrylic on wood
$175

TODAY- 11/7-  Our House!
11/8- Gerry and Toni's Pilot House
11/9- Captain Kruse' Pad
11/10- MJ's Place in the Woods
11/12- Marcy's Cottage with Stream
11/13- Up North
11/14-
11/15-
11/16-
11/17- Maggie and Nico's Home
11/18- ect

No comments: