Saturday, October 20, 2018

10/20 Orange you glad?

Yes. An orange.
A clementine, actually, I think.  The label calls them "cuties"~
This is from a couple demos ago, now that I think of it...
And I am GIVING THIS ONE AWAY again! Well, actually selling it for $1 because DPW needs a price in there~  First come, first serve!  Just pay shipping (and $1) and it is YOURS!

I haven't had painting time in the past couple days- Max is in the Barebones Halloween Extravaganza this year, which is turning out to be a much bigger time commitment than I was thinking... though if I'd paused to think about it, I woulda known that this is why I have been waiting til he was older...
Ack.
But you should come see it! Here's the LINK! This weekend, 7pm, next weekend, and Halloween night!

6x6 acrylic on wood
FREE
click here to nab it~  just pay shipping!


No comments: