Thursday, July 5, 2018

July 5, Obi

And this is Obi! My friend Zanne's mom's dog!  And Zanne hasn't sent me any info about Obi, so I'll bug her about that, and I'm gonna wager a bet that this puppy is named after a character in Star Wars- whadaya think?
And my friend Zanne has now told me the story of Obi's name...

"Obi's sister's name is Padawan, which might cause one to believe that Obi is followed by Wan Kenobi, but in fact, he was named after the Hebrew prophet Obadiah. Obi came to the family at 8 weeks old, and at the time, my mom didn't want another dog, especially a puppy. However, she says that the day she took this picture was the day she fell in love."

 This one has taken longer than usual, probably because I've been watching "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" and that makes me look up at the screen a lot- I have to admit, I am so happy that Jerry Seinfeld is on this planet, making me laugh, because some days it seems theres not so much to laugh about and he just cuts through crap and makes you see the absurdity.  Love it!

8x8 acrylic on cradled panel
$192 
click HERE to play with this puppy!

No comments: