Thursday, July 19, 2018

july 19, Gus for Rosemary~

See, and I've been so tired all day, and it took me this long to get this one painted, but it was fairly painless and I really really like it! Whew.  It's really impossible to determine whether a specific photo will yield a great painting or not because there are just so many different variables. I had to take two naps today- we've been getting up earlier than usual all this week to get to the summer camp I teach at my school, and the last couple days we've been bringing our friend Jess along, and somehow we haven't really been able to get ourselves to bed much earlier. Case in point. I should be getting into bed in about twenty minutes but I'm not sure that will happen.
As for this wonderful face, I couldn't resist painting another dog that makes me think of Gandalf.

8x8 acrylic on wood
$192

No comments: