Saturday, July 14, 2018

July 14, Lulu the Water Dog!

SO I am up in Grand Marais at the Art Festival, and I've been really busy today talking to people and selling paintings (Yay!) and had to really push to get this wonderful image to this point!  I am not sure whether it is finished or not, and I may do a bit more work on it later, when I have some more time, but I have to say I was super excited to paint it- it's a bit like painting an otter, with those browns and the blues around the leaping Luna!

And here's what Karin says about Lulu!
Here’s my description:  Louise (Lulu) is a sweet 5-year-old vizsla and typical for the breed, a true Velcro dog. Though she’s a bit nervous, she lives life with great enthusiasm and makes us laugh every day. She is alternately afraid of and excited about the pool. 


10x10 acrylic on panel
spoken for!

No comments: