Saturday, June 9, 2018

June 9, An Otter Less for Me!

I was able to deliver a painting today, to a beautiful fellow artist!  This is one of my all-time absolute favorite paintings and I've held on to it for a couple years now, so it is time to let it go and move on to another home, and I am so honored to be able to call Suzanne a friend!
Thank you for picking The Intercessor to live with you!

It's always so fun to bring a painting to its "Forever" home!  And get to see the other work that will be sharing aesthetic space with it. I have to report that I am quite satisfied that The Intercessor has landed well!
And I hope Suzanne doesn't mind that I've included this shot of her quote in her studio, complete with an amazing photo of her at two years old with an incredible head of black hair.  I love this quote!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Cool! I think this was at Tettegouche? Or one like it. When I first "saw" you! Love the otters and that this one has a new forever home