Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June 5, Student Work!

Actually, these are adult students' paintings that they did for homework.  I finished my Thursday Evening Session and my Saturday Morning Sessions last week and am going through a bit of withdrawal.  It is amazing (maybe not?) how great every person who shows up to paint with me is! And the groups do this incredible process of getting to know one another and stay in touch and show up again and again! It is so beautiful~
So I'm posting some student work-  because these are also beautiful!  I hope they don't mind, and if they do, they can tell me!  I'm keeping their names private as well, though if they chose to make a comment and reveal themselves, that is up to them!
Oh and I am teaching a One-Day Paint Your Pet class in Zumbrota this Sunday, if you are needing something to do! Click HERE to take it!

 A couple before's- not quite done's, and the afters!
 Here too~  a BEFORE and the AFTER!

 And some lovely paths in light and shade~  yes it is summer in Minnesota!


1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm having withdrawl! I didn't do anything for a whole week!!!!!!
Husband is gone this weekend so I can do whatever I want!
My goal -- get boards cut into bigger pieces and paint something. . . .