Monday, June 11, 2018

June 11, Yesterday's Class

We had a great time at Crossings at Carnegie in Zumbrota yesterday! My friend Donnarae and my mom Rita and her dog Star rode with me down, which was nice, and then we had a group of six join us for the class. Everything worked really well, and of course I was impressed with their work, though as well all know we are our own worse critics and I had to do some convincing ~  it's hard to be brave about your work, I think. And it is super hard to not compare your stuff to someone else's! Though I did admit on the drive back that it is easier to support someone being humble about their work easier than someone being way over-confident about it.  Hmm... gotta think on that one too-  is confidence in what you are doing a bad thing?  Even if to onlookers, the work isn't finished or complete?  Because who is to judge, right?  Hmmm~
Oh and it is TIME for you to send me your DOGS!!!  I need dogs for July!  Send em on in!  More info HERE!

the excellent paintings~

And the people who painted them!

No comments: