Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Rushing the Reeds: Marsh Reflection Series

This is the mate to the one I posted yesterday~ and I am SO wanting to go over to Minnehaha Creek and just sit there and PAINT.  Maybe I can do that tomorrow evening... I mean, it isn't a pond or a marsh, really, but I can sure see some lovely water and reflections there...
And it's supposed to be in the 90's this weekend, and we are not going anywhere, so perhaps biking over to Lake Nokomis and painting while the kids swim could be a possibility...
And thank you all for your wonderful comments about this series!  I am really moving into this water thing- not that it's entirely new to me or anything, but it sure feels good!
Wahoo!

16x20 acrylic on cradled wood panel
$640

click here to PURCHASE this one!

And just as an aside, in case you didn't know this, I am always willing to accept payments for artwork, with NO INTEREST. So if you really want a piece but you don't have a spare $500 lying around, let me know, send me a down payment, and send me some money every month until it's paid for and then it's YOURS!

No comments: