Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Evening Rush Hour

Dang!  This has got to be the busiest week of my spring so far, and it shows no signs of slowing down...
I painted up a storm in Grand Marais this past weekend, falling deeper in love with water and reflections, especially on still water... so we'll see where that goes. I expect you'll be able to find me along the shores of Lake Hiawatha this summer, and along the banks of Minnehaha creek as well~  this painting is from a photo I took last summer of an inconsequential little marshy area behind the Superior Shores hotel in Two Harbors.  I LOVE this one!
It will be with me at the Grain Belt Bottling house this weekend, Friday and Saturday for Art-A-Whirl!  Come on by and see it in person!  They always look better that way!

12x24 acrylic on black gessoed gallery wrapped canvas
$576
click HERE to nab this beauty before someone else does!

1 comment:

Michele said...

This is so so so so so lovely! I love it and will try my best to come and see it in person!