Sunday, April 8, 2018

April 8, Into The Blue (again)

SO I have been way too nutty busy lately, and I really don't like to skip blog posts because I want to have close to 365 posts this year, darn it! and so I'm mad at myself and may not be making that much sense here!  BUT here is a painting, and Max helped me hang the "30 Cats & Friends" at Diamond's today, and everyone there was super nice and wanted to help me by moving out of the way so I could get them up, even though it was packed and they were all doing their laptop business and max only had a few super crooked ones, I'll straighten them out before the Opening Party this Thursday night from 6 to 8!  Agh!
Oh and my cell phone of four years finally gave it up, so I am learning my way around a new one.... that took some time too, wahoo.

This painting is hanging at the Show Galley in Downtown St Paul for the MAA Spring Show, and it won a Merit Award!  Yay!  I painted it of the river otters in the Minnesota Zoo, whom I absolutely love, and who are sometimes doing this for their own pleasure~

Into the Blue, 10x20 acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas

$450 


No comments: