Friday, April 27, 2018

April 27, Sit, An AUCTION!

Listening to the radio, the Current here in Minneapolis, which I love, but not liking the song right now- too much synthetic, voice-changing, jarring noise.
And now, it's the Rolling Stones, with "Paint It Black"- which I love- it's about paint, right, and about painting black, yes, as well as a few more negative emotions like a break-up and feeling very sad...
I still prefer it to the "everybody wants to be famous" one I just heard-
Which is a lengthy beginning to why I decided to title this little black bear painting simply "Sit."

Sometimes, it is a really good thing to do.

Just sit.

Though these days, it seems the only time I really do that is when I'm behind the wheel of my car-
Ah, this modern life!

And I decided to auction this one- haven't done that in a while!  See if you can nab it for $50!


6x6 acrylic on panel

$50 AUCTION!
Click HERE to toss in your bid!
Wahoo!

No comments: