Monday, April 2, 2018

April 2, another version of that Tree!

HERE is the 8x10 version of the birch tree outside our rooms this weekend-  I also meant to say HAPPY EASTER yesterday!  Just too much going on again~ I'm loving purple at the moment- we always hit the 1st and 2nd Street Thrift Store in Grand Marais when we're up there, and this time I found three purple tops, all of which I am in love with!  The one I'm wearing today is a 100% silk velvet button-down, and there's the short sleeve ribbed tunic with pockets, and the merino wool wrap cardigan with lilac purple inside and pockets!  WAHOO!
This week I am getting all my critters ready to hang  at Diamonds!  I hope you can come for the opening next Thursday evening!  6-8pm!
Oh and this Friday I'll have a First Friday Painting Party at the Studio from 6:30-9 so come and paint something for Art4Shelter with me!


8x10 on guerrilla board
$90
available at Art4Shelter, May 9th!

No comments: