Tuesday, March 27, 2018

March 27, Romeo and Max!

I did have another photo in mind for today, but I just really loved this one!  These are our neighbor's kid's cats, and I believe they are those hairless ones, sleek and elegant. The gestures in this, nose pressed to cheek and paw reaching around, really moved me.
I love it!  Yay!
And I painted this one on Guerrilla Board, an archival card gessoed black that has been created to replicate the material impressionists painted on.  It isn't quite a brush-stroke-y as my smoother panels, but I like how this one turned out. It grabs the brush a bit~

Oh and we safely arrived home last night close to midnight, to the excited welcome of all our critters!  Now that I have this task completed for the day, I am going to go take a nap!  Whew!


8x10 acrylic on guerrilla board
$200

No comments: