Thursday, February 22, 2018

Feb 22, Boy and Cat (Max and Maddy)

Yes, my child also loves animals. Maddy is a cat given to us by my sister, who rescued her as a feral cat in Virginia.  Maddy came to me when my sister moved out of country, and I already had two cats in the house so when my sister gave me two more cats, Maddy went and lived in the basement until Duane, my then-fiance decided to take her in.  He was so good to her, luring her up from his own basement with love and affection, carrying her around his house in his arms so she could swat at flies and light cords. He spoiled her rotten. She's still spoiled, but very soft and sweet, and now the oldest pet in our house except for Plato the tortoise.
Max loves to carry her around when she lets him. He really wants all the animals to love him as much as he loves them but he is still too much of a very active eight year old for them to completely trust him yet.
I love his face in this!

6x12 acrylic on cradled wood
$155 (tax incl)


No comments: