Friday, February 16, 2018

Feb 16, My Loves

My nails are too long again. It's amazing how fast that can happen, without hardly noticing. It seems I've only just cut them and now they are clicking on the keys as I type this and it bugs me and I need to trim them.
Kinda like how a kid grows up so dang fast, without a lot of fuss. Being excited about his first words has changed to being excited about his handwriting, and his creative writing. And his learning to tie a pair of shoes. Way too much velcro in our world, people. We need to teach kids to tie knots!
I have lots of photos of my son, for which I am grateful.  This is one of a pair that I've been wanting to paint forever.
I think it needs to be bigger...
I can't quite get the detail I want for their faces- though I kinda want them to be more suggestive. It's hard!

And do keep sending me your Cats and Critters for 30 Cats in 30 Days!  I'm getting that list together!

9x12 acrylic on board

No comments: