Sunday, January 28, 2018

Jan 28, A Baby Moose AUCTION!

I received a survey in the mail the other day, this one about the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and whether I think they are doing well, and questions about whether I think moose are more valuable than white deer and/or wolves kinda things~  filling it out, I was trying to figure out what the angle is, what the RIGHT answer would be, you know what I mean?  I want the moose to survive of course!  And if they are getting diseases because of the white deer population, then yes, I'd like strategies to be developed for the moose to survive, but I'm not wanting a mass slaughter of deer either....
SO many sides to any question.
Here's a baby moose~ from the Mn zoo~  I think he's a bit bigger now...


6x6 acrylic on wood, hangs right on your wall!

$25 starting bid for this auction!

Click HERE to join in!

No comments: