Monday, January 15, 2018

Jan 15, Not Quite Done Yet...

Hmmmm... something is still not right about the muzzle and face here.  The actual dog looks younger and more puppy-ish than this one. And I still have to do something to make the front paws look like they are touching the floor more- not so splayed, I think.
I do like the floor itself so far- and that stuffed soccer ball...
I had my violin lesson tonight, and had a substitute instructor, which I found really helpful. I've been taking lessons since September, and Maxie has piano at the same time as my violin, which is nice, and I think I'm doing well, but my usual instructor sometimes seems distracted or more concerned about things other than how I'm doing, and I liked how this substitute helped me with basic things like how to stand and play, and that it is good to go back and keep playing the past lessons as well as the newest ones, and she lent me her shoulder rest because I've been meaning to get one, and it made a big difference.  So, I think it is always a good thing to take a lesson or two from other instructors, just to see the key points from another perspective.
Love it!

No comments: