Thursday, December 28, 2017

Happy Holidays!

Hi!  Wow!  Dang, I really meant to post a lot more this December, but sheesh!  THAT didn't happen!  I would like to try to post once a day for an actual year, and so there's my New Year's resolution for ya!
I also thought I'd let you all have a look at our Holiday Letter!  Some of you should be getting an actual Hard Copy in a letter from us, but if you aren't on my actual snail-mail list, here's a version for you!  you can print it out and wrinkle it up and pretend I managed to get it to you~  that's what I spent all day yesterday doing- getting the letter together, figuring out how to print mailing labels AGAIN (I just don't do it often enough and I always end up wasting about 10 sheets before I figure out how to line the addresses up properly on the darn page- Avery!), and then sticking the labels onto envelopes and writing little notes to everyone...
Whew!
I love people!

No comments: