Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Nov 22, The Cheese Factory

This was another fun one!  Lisa and Donny live in this amazing place, that used to be a cheese factory, which is something I never heard of before Lisa sent the photo and asked me to paint it.  I'm including a photo Lisa sent along of the original Cheese Factory so you can see the similarities-  I was a bit worried about getting the building structure right with all that greenery, but since I love
painting skies and plants and trees, it wasn't as complicated as I was afraid!
And now I'm realizing I HAVE heard of the Cheesecake Factory, from the Big Bang Theory... maybe that's why this sounded sorta familiar?

Hope you're having a Happy Thanksgiving!  All our best wishes to you!

8x10 acrylic on cradled wood

The original Cheese Factory, 1910

No comments: