Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Nov 1- The Old Chapel Schoolhouse~

Sigh.
I started with a building I wanted to paint, and now I'm wishing I'd started with something else. Wow.  And I really didn't mean to start this project with so much whining!  Okay.  I'll stop.
This is the Old Chapel Schoolhouse in Todmorden, UK, where my family and I stayed in June of this year.  It was a fantastic place to stay, and I have painted a couple other pieces of our neighbors, the sheep who live directly across the street, which I actually like better than this-  I think it's the bricks- it's hard to get them without getting ALL of them, and I don't WANT to paint ALL of them, so it looks a bit wonky to me.
I do like that the windows reflect the sky, and that it looks as old as it is...
Well. It's a start anyway~ And I'll start the auction link below~  I've also reposted the LIST which is unofficial and out of order unless you gave me a date, so WHO knows what I'll be painting TOMORROW!


8x10 acrylic on wood, $100 auction
click here to PLAY!  Wahoo!


Here's an UNOFFICIAL LIST that may change at any given point.  And I'll post the paintings to my dailypaintworks site, and I'll list them for auction at $100 starting cost, though if you are the first to bid, you can buy it outright at $165 before anyone else bids on it... or if you are sure you're going to want it and you don't want anyone else bidding on it, do let me know and I'll hold it for you!
Dates will come later...

Anyway,
The List~

Nancy A (11/26)
Kerry C
Ellen S (11/14)
April L
Kris M
Julie P
Kate T
Lisa S
Sandra E
Andrew C
Linda S (11/11)
Robin W
Julie SC
Kendra W
Francene C
Joyce M
John R
Lori J
Joe L (11/6)
Gina G
Kim M
Wendy R
Janet J
Colleen C

And a few of these have dates- if I'm off on your date, do please rely to this e-mail and let me know!
And if you have any other questions, DO please let me know!  This is rather off-the-cuff, and I'm sitting here surrounded by Halloween candy and I have to get a sugared-up 8 year old to bed, so I may have missed something...

Thank you all so much!

Oh and I'll be posting these to my BLOG at katcorrigan.blogspot.com starting tomorrow!

No comments: