Friday, September 8, 2017

September 8, Lilac Moose

What's really nice about these tiny paintings is that I can do them fairly quickly and it still feels really good because I'm PAINTING.  I do want some bigger chunks of time soon for a bit more painting time...
This is a little moose, and the background was furzy and blurred and vegetation-ish so I went for purples and yellows~  I like it!  love those antlers too!

And I've got my Fall classes posted HERE if you are interested in joining me in my studio!  Actually, tonight I've got my First Friday Painting Party if you'd like to join me!  I'll be there from 6:30-9, painting away, and you are invited to pop on in and paint too if you'd like!  Bring your own stuff or I can set you up for a couple bucks or a donation. Though I will be painting too, so I won't be teaching!

Oh and tomorrow, Sat Sept 9 I'll be at the Art At Rice Creek Fest just North of Downtown Minneapolis on the East River Road!  Come see me! 10-4 and you can pick up this moose in person!


4.5x4.5 acrylic on wood, $45 click HERE to hang this somewhere eye-catching!

No comments: