Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Rocky~

This is a commission I've been working on, along with a few others in the past few weeks.  I am surprised at how much I enjoy painting fluffly white dogs now, when my past favorites were sleek black shiny dogs... I've also been much crazier busy than I'd expected, and I think this probably happens every fall but I just keep forgetting...  I have to admit I am really unhappy with my "30 Dogs in 30 Days" 2017 books and I'll be working on creating another version of them, and that I am considering doing some kind of "30 Houses in my Neighborhood in 30 Days" project for this fall as a way to get me back on my daily painting track because I've wavered badly off.  I mean, I'm painting every day, mostly commissions, and I'd like to paint some of my fun stuff too!  We'll see what happens- maybe the houses don't have to be in my neighborhood, maybe I'll decide I really should try horses for a month...
And I do have a painting class this Saturday, if you've been wanting a One-Day Experience!  Sign up HERE~  and I do also have openings in the Six Week Painting Lessons Workshop this October and November- You can also go HERE to sign up for THAT!  I am so grateful that teaching is as fun as it is!

Oh and I'm also giving a short art talk at 801 Gallery this Sunday at 2pm along with my other Art Car Artists friends!  Come on by!

8x8 acrylic on wood, sold

No comments: