Saturday, July 22, 2017

July 22, Lexi for Ginny

SO I'm including the photo that was sent to me so you can see why I wanted to paint this dog!  That is a huge smile, a real smile, and she looks like she's in Great Britain somewhere, from the fence...  I don't have much to go on~  here's what Ginny wrote with the photo~

Hello I was given your card and thought you may like a photo of Lexi. She is a 3rd hand rescue dog who has survived loads of operations but is still smiling!


8x8 acrylic on wood, $185 click here to make this yours!


It's also the Art Car Parade today here in Minneapolis, and I am scrambling to get more mirror glued to my car before it starts!  If you are in town, come to the Lake Harriet Rose Gardens at 5 to see all the cars, and then watch us drive around the lake at 6!  Wahoo!

No comments: