Sunday, July 16, 2017

July 16, Smiling Ruby!

Do I need to say it again?  By now, you must be understanding what I am looking for in the faces I love to paint!  Though I have to admit, it is possible too that I love most faces I see...

And here is sweet Ruby's story~

A friend re-homed Ruby with me when she was a year old, she'll be 8 this year. She's a simple, vigilant girl, quick to bark at sounds and most anything that moves outside. She'll chase a ball until she drops, and will herd Robin and the cat given the chance. She is very affectionate and a quick, but not altogether enthusiastic learner. She sleeps with me at night. My favorite thing is to find her sleeping on her back, stubby legs straight up in the air, looking like a cartoon "dead" animal. And we love her Corgi smile. 


8x8 acrylic on wood, spoken for!

No comments: