Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June 27, The Sheep Next Door

Wow!  It's been a whirlwind here- great time at the Hebden Handmade Parade!  Still working on getting some kind of pics together for that.... here's one post... and here is an amazing Facebook post! We are the crazy hermit crab (as a family!) about halfway through!

And this is a tiny painting I was able to do this eve, though exhausted after a lovely day of yoga and shopping and meeting artist Kate Lycett!  More about her tomorrow! or the next day...  She was lovely and so was her studio and her tea, and I had to nab a book while I was there...

And here is the painting for the day!  One of our lovely neighbors-  I see them every morning through the big glass windows upstairs~

3.5 x5 acrylic on wood, $45 
won't ship till I'm back though!

And look below to see that sheep in his natural habitat...



No comments: