Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May 9, Bruin Shape

There's something so formidable and physical about the shape of a bear.  Those very specific curves and edges that make you understand "BEAR" and not "COCKER SPANIEL", for example.  Though I do believe they are incredibly close in proportion~
And hey!  I do have a favor to ask you!  I am working on the writing part of my Art Business, you know- the all-important Art Statement and Artist's Bio and Philosophy and all that-  I'm making up a short survey to send out, and in the meantime, I would LOVE to hear any comments you might have about my work-
More specifically, what do you notice first when you look at my work?  This can be one word or a paragraph!  Thank you in advance for your help!
6x6 acrylic on wood, AUCTION!! 
$35 starting bid for this one!  Click here to enter the fun!

No comments: