Saturday, May 13, 2017

May 13, Balance Bigger

I had an incredible massage today-  it's amazing how much the body can feel when you have someone rubbing heated stones all over it...  wow~ and at the end, my new best friend said "2017 is the year of Balance-" and I kinda twitched because BALANCE was the word I had found on Thursday morning in my writing for the day, and it's what I've been focusing on here at the Art Colony this week, and it's what she suggested I look at in the rest of this year ahead of us.
And I had painted this bear earlier Thursday morning, and I did this version yesterday...
I love how she's standing there, poised and balanced, with her eyes shut and her nose WIDE open!

Lots of art to show you!  I'll post more!
20x20 acrylic on canvas, $800 click here to own this lush splendor!

No comments: