Thursday, March 9, 2017

March 9, Dizzy for Kate!

And this is Dizzy!  I love the name... and I'll see if I can get a bit more of a story from Kate about this kitty too~  I seriously love hearing the stories of people's pets.  I think the story behind anything is the important part.  It's what can make the difference between a piece of junk and a treasure, you know... like the guitar pick I keep in a special box on my dresser-  there's a total story there and that guitar pick is WAY more important than the other ones tossed in the bottom of the junk drawer.  You know what I mean!

SO this is Dizzy!  And I loved those giant eyes, luminescent and looking off into the future~  and those lovely wrinkled ears~  isn't she sweet?!


8x8 acrylic on wood, $175 click here to have this as your own!


No comments: