Sunday, March 12, 2017

March 12, Rescue Kitty One!

There are two Rescue Kitties, but I haven't got their names yet, and this one I shall call the "Green- Eyed Rescue Kitty", and she (again I'm not sure if this is a female feline or a masculine one... lack of info from my friends!) is living in the UK with our friends who also coincidentally live in the UK!  Isn't that great?
When I have more info, I'll include it on here!
I sure do love painting black animals!
Though I will continue my plea for MORE CRITTERS!  I haven't gotten a decent hedgehog yet-  my sister who lived in England for some time did send me her photo of a hedgehog she came across while living in the UK, but it isn't as clear as I'd like, but if I don't get something else soon, I may be forced to work with that.  We do also live with a tortoise who I will be painting as well at some point...

6x6 acrylic on wood, $100 click here to look into these eyes forever!

No comments: