Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Feb 12, "Bitty Black Bun"

Ooo I am SO creative with my bunny names!  You do realize I am painting bunnies to entice you to send me more photos of small, fuzzy critters to paint, right?  So would you get on that, please?  I have NO ferrets, gerbils, hamsters, parakeets, geckos, guinea pigs, hedgehogs, etc to PAINT yet!  Just cats!  Not that that's not great, to have cats to paint, but I'm hoping for some more fun things to paint in March too!
DO please pass the word around! Here's the link to my project-  "30 Cats and Friends in 30 Days" A Daily Painting Project, March 2017!

And of course, you can also buy this little sweetie NOW!  I loved getting those purple-y blue-y highlights and shadows~  dang, it is so fun to PAINT!

6x6 acrylic on wood, $85 click HERE to own this little gem!

No comments: