Saturday, February 11, 2017

Feb11, On The Line

This is a bunny, and I took the photo last year when mom and I were in Florida for a workshop with Dreama Tolle-Perry-  it was a really tough time-  dad had only been gone for three months, we were both missing him terribly, and usually when mom and I go off painting, it's with other people we know and love so there's support from outside for both of us, but this was just us.  The workshop was in oil, which mom loves and I do too, but for me it's a bit like a contagious disease because I get oil paint on some small part of me and it eventually gets everywhere, including the door handles of the rental car...  anyway, it was harder than we thought but there were beaches and palm trees and sunshine and this glorious backyard full of rabbits!  Obviously not wild rabbits, either.  Very happy to come up and eat carrots from your hand, these guys were~

6x6 acrylic on wood, $85 click here to purchase!



No comments: