Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Feb 8, Wee Little Goat

Missed a couple days there, didn't I!  And now I am still on a goat kick~ and I will be reminding you again that I am looking for photos of Cats and OTHER Critters for my "30 Cats And Friends" Project in March!  Please send me your photos!
More info is at this link here~  and do please share it!

And this was a spunky little goat at the Minnesota Zoo, one of the ones trying to climb up Max for more goat treats!  LOVED painting the darks and lights!

Oh and if you need some good thoughts, here is a video I want to show my students, of Caledonia Curry and her Ted Talk at Pratt~  also known as Swoon~  LOVE her!!!  Watching this and listening to her talk about how one small thing can change an environment made me feel so much better~



6x6 acrylic on wood, $75 click here to own this little stinker!

No comments: