Wednesday, December 28, 2016

December 28, Shiloh!

Ah, sunshine on the snow-  and ice, I suppose I must add.  We've hit that interesting part of the winter where there's ice under some snow now, so you have to pay attention when you are walking because your footing could suddenly become rather treacherous.  So I took Teddy running the other morning with my Yak Trax on, clickety clacking all the way down the street and back again but I didn't slip at all!  We've had colds at our house the last few days, and I've not run every morning, though I do think just getting up and getting dressed and getting out of the house, even just for twenty minutes or so, does a lot for your mental well-being.
And this is another completed and delivered commission-  really happy with this face!  How could you not be?  Having someone like this in your life can ease an awful lot of other mental disturbances, you know what I mean....

10x10 acrylic on wood, SOLD

No comments: