Sunday, October 16, 2016

October 16, Fruit Buddies

This is my demo from yesterday, talking about value and seeing the changes of value across a surface... and I chose a super saturated tangerine and a dusky grey-brown bartlett pear... like opposites in terms of color, and a bit fun in terms of texture~  I have to say I'm pleased with the shadows, especially that stem and its shadow~ too fun!
And I brought all 30 paintings over to Track29 for the show!  Wahoo!  it's always such a treat to see the paintings placed in a gallery~  love it!  Please come to the opening on October 27th!  It will be GREAT!!!
And I brought a Tapir and a black Poodle Painting up to Wyoming, MN for the "Black and White" Show at the Hallberg Creative Arts Center!
Yes, way too much going on!
And the Barebones Halloween Extravaganza is on THIS WEEKEND!!!

6x6 acrylic on panel, $75 click HERE to purchase!

No comments: