Wednesday, October 12, 2016

October 12, Frankie!

I wanted to paint another dog for the Track29 show (Opening Reception is Thursday Oct 27, 5-9!  DO come!) because I think I said I would paint 30 dogs/cats/pets and this will make it 30, plus I just couldn't resist this face when my friend Kat posted it!  Seriously, can YOU resist it?  Dang!  
And it's another one of those paintings that really painted itself-  this is why I truly believe in painting every day, even if you don't like a few days here and there-  keeping that painting muscle moving allows you to flow when the creative river hits you!  You never know what will come next, but you have to trust that something is going to come!  That's how it works~  life is good!
10x10 acrylic on cradled wood, $275 and this one won't be able to be claimed until after the Track29 Show comes down in January, but you CAN let me know if you are interested!

No comments: