Friday, August 5, 2016

August 5, Grand Marais Grin

This is one of the last paintings I painted for the Artistry show, and this one was a bit tough!  I know I watched the last of the "Friends" series while painting it, and even watched "Adventures in Babysitting" for part of it-  that will give you an idea of how much longer this one took!

The opening at Artistry was fantastic last night!!! I can't thank everyone enough for showing up!  Wow!  Even the director was impressed that I had such a great following!  Thanks so much!
Humbling experience too, I must say.  And then today we set up my tent and panels for the Powderhorn Art Festival tomorrow and Sunday!  Dang-  I don't think I sent out a newsletter about that one...
Ack!
See you when I see you!  And thanks for everything!

24x36 acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas, $1725, click here to purchase~

No comments: