Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August 3, Hanging "30 Dogs in 30 Days" at Diamond's!

Hey kids!  YES I will be hanging all the 30 dogs at Diamond's as soon as I'm done posting this!  Whew!
I took the dogs out for a walk this morning and it is already humongously humid out there-  be careful, my loves!  Today is a day for taking it a bit easy and resting up for the cooler weather ahead!
Oh and come see me tomorrow at Artistry with all THOSE dogs!   and then come see me at Powderhorn Park this Sat between 10 and 6 and Sun from 10 to 5!
this is Jasmine, the gorgeous poodle!  I painted a portrait of her in 2014 and held onto some photos from our session because I loved her look so much!  I am trying to track down her owner again to let her know!

12x16 acrylic on wood, $465 click here to purchase~
And this painting will be deliverable after September 25th!

No comments: