Sunday, July 17, 2016

July 17, Queenie!

It's always fun when the client allows me to pick the photo I paint from!  I received several of Queenie, and I picked this one because it is the most regal!

I also think I should mention that I have a couple more art exhibitions coming up, along with my 30 Dogs in 30 Days Show!
On July 30th, I'll be hanging a raft of Otters out at the Chateau St Croix Winery and they will be hanging for the month of August, with a Closing Reception held on Sunday, August 28th from 1-4pm!  I like wine!  Come on out and join us! Just north of Taylor's Falls~

And I am really excited about my "Dog Days of Summer" solo Exhibition at Artistry, formerly known as The Bloomington Art Center!  I'll be hanging this show on August 1st, with an Opening Reception on Thursday August 4th from 6-8pm!  The dogs will be up all the way through to September 25th, and I've been painting up a storm.  There will be some pieces from private collections as well as brand new works and I am so excited to see these all up together!

And of COURSE the 30 Dogs in 30 Days Opening Party will be on Friday August 12 from 6-8 pm at Diamond's Coffee Shoppe in NE Minneapolis!  Please come to that TOO!


8x8 acrylic on wood, sold!

No comments: